Well that has got to stop – and today, I make up for it by bringing on two awesome ladies!
Jen Comas Keck and Molly Galbraith are not only two very class gals, but two women who represent figure athletes with style and grace. In this interview, we touch on the following topics:
- The differences between women’s bodybuilding, figure, fitness, and bikini competitions (and yes, I’m still a bit confused!).
- The grind that is figure contest prep.
- How to deal with post-contest bloat and weight gain.
- What Molly and Jen are both currently training for.
- Advice on getting more women into powerlifting, and strength training in general.
- The mistakes they’ve both made along the way, as well as how they’ve learned from them.
This is a fantastic interview, and I think these ladies both bring some serious perspective. I hope you enjoy it!