What if I told you one exercise variation could help you:
- Loosen up your hip flexors,
- Strengthen your core, and
- Improve your stability and control in split-stance and single-leg exercises?
Well guess what – half-kneeling can help you do all of those things!
In this short video, I detail exactly how I coach half-kneeling exercises, and give you a handful of exercise variations that you can take to the gym and start experimenting with TODAY!
Once you review the video, here are a few big takeaways that I think you’ll want to jot down:
- Getting the toes underneath you on the back leg (if possible) really cranks up the stretch in the hip flexors.
- Work to get the ribcage and pelvis stacked on top of each other.
- Whenever possible, do your best to keep the knee/hip/shoulder of the “down” leg in line. This may not be possible at first, but should improve over time.
I hope the video helps, and have a great day!