Dean is a guy much like myself – interested in not only improving performance and health, but in keeping his clients healthy along the way.
In this interview, we cover the following:
- Dean’s injury-plagued history, and how that lead him to a life in the fitness industry.
- The client-base that Dean spends most of his time training.
- A discussion on the thoracic spine, and why it’s so important.
- Breathing – you’re doing it wrong!
- How to improve the quality of your soft-tissue work and foam rolling with 3 easy tips.
- Why Post-Rehab Essentials is a MUST if you want to improve your skills as a trainer and carve out a niche.
Leave ‘em below and I’ll do my best to have either myself or Dean answer them!
Also, a little feedback – I bought a new mic, and I’m still trying to dial it in. How was the sound quality on my end?
If it needs a bit of improvement, I think I know what to fix, but I’m curious as to your thoughts.