Greg is an amazing Olympic weight-lifting coach. Moreover, he’s also an anatomy and coaching geek like myself, so that made for a pretty amazing interview!
In this interview, we cover the following:
- Greg’s general background, and how he originally got into Olympic weightlifting.
- Answers to common questions such as:
- Where do you place your hands on the snatch?
- Elbows “locked” or “long” on the pull?
- What is ideal neck position in the squat and/or pull?
- How do you improve wrist flexibility to front squat and/or catch cleans?
- A discussion on how to catch the bar on multi-rep sets of jerks or push presses.
- An awesome cue Greg uses to get the abs working correctly in the squat.
- The final question – one big mistake Greg has made, and what he’s learned from it over the years.
Leave ‘em below and I’ll do my best to have either myself or Greg answer them!