This week’s edition of the Physical Preparation Podcast is an MR Radio Show, and needless to say, it’s a bit random.
While I love doing my little monologues at the start of the show, sometimes I get so many ideas backlogged there’s literally no way I’m going to be able to use all of them.
So that’s what you’re getting today – a mix of reader mail, messages on Instagram, and random insights that I’ve had over the past month or two.
And needless to say, there’s something in here for everyone – from the young coach trying to get a jump on their career, to the seasoned vet who wants to tighten the screws and get 1% better.
Here’s a brief overview of what I covered on this week’s show:
- Hustle? Or Grind? (0:30)
- Becoming “The Best” Physical Preparation Coach (6:05)
- The 5-Hour Rule (10:10)
- How I Finally Got Consistent with Meditation (14:40)
- Using the Micro to Build the Macro (21:20)
- IFAST Athlete Update (28:35)
- How to Network Better and Get People to Mentor You (33:15)
- My Obsession with the Eagles and Their Documentary (39:55)