This week we have another MR Radio Show.
However, unlike last week’s show where I just monologue for 2 hours straight, this show is going to focus on YOUR specific questions and concerns.
But enough from me, let’s do this!
Here’s a brief overview of this week’s show (along with time stamps, because I’m nice like that!):
- Show Intro
- Writing a Gen Pop Program (7:15)
- Structural Balance in the Upper/Lower Body (14:18)
- Exercises to Improve Acceleration (21:54)
- Key Indicators that you’re not taking care of yourself (27:32)
- Advice for young coaches who are introverts (34:30)
- How to implement “corrective exercise” into a team setting (41:14)
- How to write recovery workouts or “low” days (46:30)
- Best practices on writing your first article (49:30)
- The MR Lightning Round (57:22)
- Coming to SF/Oakland?
- How did you grow IFAST?
- How do you know what you’re worth?
- Best way to help athletes with achy knees?
- Are you a boss?