So needless to say, I’m trying something VERY new this week!
I had a scheduling issue with my interviewee, and I definitely didn’t want to miss a week, so this show is all about YOU.
If you get my newsletter, I reached out to ask for questions for this week – and the response was amazing!
In fact, I got so many questions I literally couldn’t answer them all. My goal, however, is to keep this rolling and answer one question per show going forward, however.
But enough about me – let’s talk about this week’s show!
Here’s a brief overview of what I covered this week:
- 00:30 – Intro, weekend recap, and random thoughts on the podcast as it stands now
- 8:10 – Why are you so focused on abs and hamstrings versus glutes? And what are best practices for making this happen? (Alex Jardine)
- 14:00 – Why have you switched from “standard” core training to anti-movement core training? (James)
- 18:20 – How would you go about improving max push-ups or pull-ups for people preparing for a fitness test? (Dru)
- 24:00 – How do you incorporate breathing exercises and resets into your programming? And where do you place them? (Nick Outlaw)
- 29:30 – How do you deal with clients who don’t buy into your training? (Matt Hamilton)
- 34:10 – How would you build a developmental program for young athletes? (Lori Panu)
- 41:30 – What training adaptations are you looking for with back-off sets? At what training age would you employ them? And where would they fit into a program? (Mario Saldivar)
- 46:10 – How do you balance work, travel, family and everything else? Do you ever feel guilty about leaving or travel? (Gary Mahabir)
- Question #1 – Sagittal Plane First article
- Question #2 – Stu McGill podcast
- Question #3 – Tempo Lifting Video
- Question #6 – Vernon Griffith podcast
- Question #8 – Full Focus Planner