It’s been an awesome week at RTS and IFAST. Lots of training going on, working on a handful of new projects, and making some serious headway on my goals – so needless to say, I’m pretty darn pumped!
It took a bit longer than expected, but I also wanted to wrap the week with a new MR Radio Hour.
In this show, I cover a ton of stuff that I’m thinking about right now. There’s a little bit of random personal info, and then a bunch of stuff that will help you improve your mobility, training, and hopefully your life!
Here’s an outline of this week’s show:
- Sponsor: 2017 Physical Prep Summit
- 1:50 – Intro
- 4:30 – Wrap up of the 6-Year Old Soccer Season
- 8:35 – Using the Micro Build the Macro: Why the Slight Edge is Key, and Why Perfection is the Enemy
- 17:35 – How to Tweak the 4×15 Workout Based on Your Needs and Goals
- 23:20 – Q&A: How do you pick speakers for the Physical Prep Summit?
- 30:25 – Q&A: What are your favorite exercises/workouts for soccer players?
- 37:05 – Q&A: How do you improve mobility for non-athletes?
I’d like to think there’s something in here for everyone, so definitely download and check it out ASAP.
As always, thanks for your support and I hope you enjoy the show!