In today’s training space, there’s a lot of lip service and cliché talk about “soft skills,” “culture” and “rapport.”
Am I devaluing those things in any way, shape or form? Absolutely not! In fact I believe they’re critical to maximizing your success as a trainer or coach.
But here’s the thing…
…with lots of so called talk about build relationships and rapport, I find that mentioning those isn’t enough – we need to have more open discussion about HOW you actually do it!
In this show, I’m going to give you 5 specific things you can start doing right now, TODAY to build relationships and rapport faster than ever.
Let’s do this!
Here’s a brief overview of this week’s show:
- How important it is to find your own, unique coaching style (and why you can literally repel clients and athletes if you don’t!)
- The three words virtually every trainer and coach can afford to say more frequently.
- Why scouting your clients before you assess or interact with them can show how serious and dedicated you are to their success.
- How our distorted viewpoint of fitness can carry over to the clients and athletes we train – and how how have a better perspective on where they’re coming from.
- Soft skills are great, but if you don’t do THIS at some point in time, your clients and athletes simply will not stick around. (This is just real talk here my friend…don’t kill the messenger!)
Sharing is Caring
If you took something away from this show, please take 30 seconds out of your day to share via email, social or whatever means work best for you.
Thanks so much for your support!