Many moons ago, Adam and Joe Kenn invited me down to speak at the NSCA Kentucky state clinic. And while House and I have gone on to do big things together, I’ve always respected the hard work and dedication that Feit has put into his craft.
In this show, Adam and I talk about the challenges he faces when training young athletes, what he’s doing to make his athletic development program stand out, and his thoughts on working around a high school weights class.
Here’s a brief overview of what we covered in this show.
- How Adam got into the world of physical preparation.
- His professional tour of the industry, which included stops at various D1 schools, the Carolina Panthers, and now in a private facility geared towards young athletes.
- The struggles Adam faces when training high school kids.
- What he’s seeing as a coach and practitioner when it comes to movement quality and athletic development of these athletes.
- An overview of the assessment process that Adam and his crew use at RYPT.
- The big rocks and things he focused on to maximize performance while reducing injuries.
- His thoughts on weights or “Advanced PE” class, and how you can work in conjunction with these programs.
- What he would do if he was King of all things athletic development.
- The BIG Question.
- The lightning round, featuring his thoughts on Joe “House” Kenn, John Berardi, why he created the Complete Jump Training manual/video, and what we can expect from him over the next 3-5 years.
- [email protected]