Fred Eaves is the head strength and conditioning coach at Battle Ground Academy in Nashville, Tennessee.
And while you may not have heard of Fred before, I promise – this is a guy you can learn from. Fred is on the forefront and making a real difference with regards to the long-term athletic development of his student athletes.
But perhaps most importantly, he’s gotten buy-in from the administration, to the coaches, to the parents, which may be his greatest feat!
Here’s an overview of what Fred and I covered in this episode:
- Fred’s journey throughout the strength and conditioning world.
- How he ultimately ended up at Battle Ground Academy in Nashville, Tennessee.
- How Fred gets coaches to buy-in to the concepts of long-term athletic development and playing multiple sports.
- The response Fred has gotten from parents in regards to LTAD and multi-sport development.
- If Fred can alter the space-time continuum, one thing he would change.
- The ever-popular “Lightning Round.”
Connect with Fred
Call Fred – 865.335.5757