Jonathan Goodman is the founder of the Personal Trainer Development Center and Online Trainer Academy Certification.
He’s authored 11 books and lived in ten countries. You can listen to him host the hilarious and educational Online Trainer Show on iTunes, Spotify, or YouTube.
In this show, Jon and I cover a ton of ground, but a few highlights include why you don’t necessarily need a vision to be successful early on, the constraints you deal with in offline versus online coaching, and he even offers up some really great tips to help you be more successful with your online coaching.
This week on the Physical Preparation Podcast:
- Jonathan’s path in the industry, and what originally got him started working out
- How he launched the Personal Trainer Development Center (PTDC), and when he knew he couldn’t be the only person creating content for it
- His vision for the PTDC early-on, and why it’s okay NOT to have a long-term vision when you’re getting started
- Online coaching – what it is, and what it isn’t
- The best advice for getting started with online coaching ASAP
- The biggest mistakes Jonathan sees when it comes to getting people started with online coaching
- Tips and tricks to immediately make your online coaching business more successful
Connect with Jonathan:
- Online Trainer Show
- Personal Trainer Development Center
- Online Trainer Academy
- Jonathan Goodman Instagram
- PTDC Instagram
- PTDC on Facebook
Stop the Frustration! Get the Complete Coach Certification
Are you a young fitness trainer or coach?
Are you frustrated by the results you’re getting or the lack of resources available to learn the skills you need to be successful?
Are you struggling to get enough clients or wondering how long you’ll be able to follow your passion for helping others?
It’s time to stop the frustration and stop worrying. It’s time to get certified!
If you’re serious about improving your results, serious about becoming a better coach, and serious about increasing your bottom line, then you need the Complete Coach Certification.
In this massive course, you’ll learn:
- How to use the R7 system to create seamless, integrated and efficient programs for clients and athletes of all shapes and sizes
- How to create the culture, environment and relationships with everyone you train so you can get the absolute best results
- The exact progressions, regressions, and coaching cues I use in the gym – from squatting and deadlifting to pressing and pulling and everything in between
- And much, much more
This massive certification course is jam-packed with everything I’ve learned over the last 20 years of my career.
So if you’re ready to get serious about the results you’re getting for your clients and the impact your programs have on your income, head over to www.completecoachcertification.com to sign up for the Complete Coach Certification course today!
Spots are limited. The next certification is set to launch in September 2020.
Join my FREE Insiders List to learn more, stay tuned for our launch details and save $200 when the course opens!
Subscribe, Rate & Share!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of The Physical Preparation Podcast – your one-stop-shop for fitness trainers, coaches, and athletes.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, SoundCloud, Spotify, and Google Podcasts and leave your honest review. I’d also love to connect via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram or visit our website.
And last but not least, please don’t forget to share your favorite episodes with your friends on social media. Thank you!