When it comes to training clients and athletes, one of the biggest issues you can run into is meeting their needs.
After all, everyone is coming to you to get a result – but what if what they THINK they need, is differently from what they ACTUALLY need?
In this episode, Bill and I talk about helping clients understand their needs, and we cover a handful of specific areas:
- Strength training – Why it can be a blessing and a curse
- When you know you’ve pushed too far with regards to strength development
- How Bill manages patients that already have diagnoses or imaging when it comes to physical therapy
- Why high intensity interval training (HIIT) could be a viable option – and some instances where it is NOT
- The myth of the 1-hour “speed class”
We cover a ton of ground in this episode, and I hope you enjoy it!
All the best,