We FINALLY have our first guest!
Jenny Owens is a massage therapist and the owner of the Gingko Tree in Carmel, Indiana.
Jenny is not only one of our most trusted resources within our professional network, but an amazing human being to boot.
Here’s a brief overview of our show with Jenny:
- How Jenny’s uncle spurred her interest in becoming a massage therapist.
- Why her first job was so critical for her future success.
- How she got started working with professional athletes like the Indianapolis Colts – and advice she’d give to those who want to follow a similar path.
- Jenny’s amazing story of how she started her own business.
- The pros and cons of being self-employed.
- The advice she’d give to a young massage therapist who wants to be successful in the industry.
You’re probably not a massage therapist, but there are so many great lessons in this episode – I know you’re going to love it. Enjoy!
All the best,