“Mantra” may be one of those words that give you a funny feeling when you hear it.
In fact, I’d imagine that a lot of people who even see the title of this podcast won’t listen to it, just because the word “mantra” is in the title!
But in reality, mantras are a powerful tool that many of the world’s most successful people use on a daily basis to get more out of their life.
In this show, I cover not only what a mantra is, but why you should use it, and then give you seven mantras that I use on a daily basis to help keep me grounded, focused, and growing.
Here’s a brief overview of what I discussed in this week’s show;
- MR’s Monologue: What Beginner’s Mind is, and why you should cultivate it
- What a mantra is? And while it may sound hokey, why you should be using them
- The 3 layers of habits – and why “setting goals” may not be enough
- Achieving vs. becoming
- Why my first three mantras are all about taking care of myself (and maybe yours should be as well???)
- Training, nutrition and sleep: 3 non-negotiables for trainers and coaches
- Where my family fits in the mix, and the mythical unicorn this is “finding balance”
- Homework: Creating your own mantras based on what YOU want to achieve in your life and the person you want to become
Want to Hang Out on Cinco de Mayo?
This May, I’m going to be hosting a small workshop focused on coaching the lower body lifts.
This isn’t going to be one of those massive seminars where someone stands in front of a PowerPoint deck and lectures to you all day, though.
This event is going to be focused on coaching, cuing, and having a little fun in the process.
If you’re interested in learning more, click here to get all the details about my Coaching the Lower Body Lifts workshop. Thanks!
Spread the Love!
Did you enjoy this episode?
Laugh at my mistakes?
Or possibly even LEARN something?
If so, please take the time and share it with ONE PERSON who you think can benefit from it. Thank you!